Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Windows Writer!

Wow, I know I’m old but gosh!  I have had Windows 7 for awhile now and never really understood what this operating system is capable of, Dah Ms. Wanda!  Windows Writer is a dream come true! 
Sooo, anywho down here in Georgia summer is over and my kids are back in school Halleluyur!!!  It’s funny how fast time passes by, I was just talking Public vs Private and that was 2 years ago!  Here I am now all my eggs on one public school bus going to Middle School! IMG-20110815-00264
Twins in 6th and oldest in 8th grade!  So, far I have loved public school it’s an amazing experience!  I found out after having to move that all public schools are not equal!  Are unexpected flight resulted in an amazing reward for my children! 
I had some self awareness recently (you can really think when your home alone) and I started a whole knew blog to promote my book/project 7Sessions!  This blog allows me to speak about more mature adult matters and I love it already! Give’s me a place where I can just say what I want without ridicule, at least for now:)  Nobody is reading it, hahaha!
Now all I need to do is publish 7sessions and create a bloggy buzz!
I have however decided not to connect these two blogs because this is my sweet family, wife, mom, connection blog and 7sessions is about adult matters and my music industry story! I mentioned it in a small paragraph years ago in the post The Body Guard I Married
Windows Writer allows me to do all my blogging and writing and posting from one place.  Also, Windows 7 allows us to share all of our computers at home!  I love computer discovery it’s my new drug!!!!

xoxo
Ms. Wanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay…this hysterical!
Literally…“all my eggs on one public school bus”
You have made me smile on this not so fun work day!

Teri H.

Unknown said...

I smiled, also!

MOMSWEB said...

Welcome to public middle school!
Hurry and air that new blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails