Monday, October 8, 2012

Picking a GYN...

Picking a new GYN is a bit daunting.  There are many things to consider, credentials, location, male, female, etc,.   In my search recently to find someone new I realized that finding a GYN is more like finding someone you want to personally share your vagina's secrets with; it's a relationship with no love!!! 

Seriously, I have to decide on who I want to look at while they pleasantly stare at me between my legs.  I have to be relaxed and comfortable while they have a normal conversation with me about how I'm feeling down there.  The first thing I found myself doing was looking at pictures of men and women, now either I have become extremely paranoid or most of the men that I saw looked a bit like this:

Every last man I saw scared me to death!

All the women however seemed sweet to look at, a bit young but, at least they were cute! The woman didn't scare me at all and they made me feel warm like I could talk to them about anything; when I saw them they looked more like this:







Also, this person will hopefully be my daughter's GYN someday and I want someone that won't scare the crap out of her either!  My first appointment is tomorrow, I'll let you all know how it goes:)


Love to hear, what do you look for when picking a GYN?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails