Thursday, February 26, 2009

Now I'm Mike's Mom


So, currently that's Jordeyn on the left who now has an alternate personality named "Mike"!!! Mike is BADDDD! He and his teacher came up with this entity. Jordeyn told me this morning that he is going to try hard not to be Mike anymore! I will keep you posted on how that goes:)
Now, that was Jordeyn 1st day of Kindergarten 6 years ago on the right, so sweet and so innocent. I had to post this so that I can remember who he was, who he is now and who I'd like for him to become. I have to remind myself that this is my first baby and he is growing up! Lord help me:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Look at Jordeyn, I mean Mike! He's still so handsome, but look how young he looks from kindergarten - little cutie-pie! Smiles!

Ms. Wanda said...

Aw, Thank you Wifey:) Well his teacher said Mike came out toward the end of the day:( But just a little bit. When he got home he was so excited about how good he had behaved all day! What ever works right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails