Monday, April 1, 2013

I lost my Aunt!


I have lost my Aunt!  She left me about 4 months ago and I don't think she will ever come back!  Now I feel empty, alone, lost and I actually cry all the time without her in my life.  I thought I hated her but, now I miss her all the time! I realize after all these years I liked her she was my friend, my Aunt and I could count on her; she was honest.  A few times in my life I cursed her when she didn't show up but, eventually she would come she always did and now she just doesn't. ,


  
Yes, I am, I'm talking about Menopause!!! WTHeck!  I thought I had more time, geez I'm not even 50 yet!  It's a very weird experience it feels like she's lurking but, she is gone.  Now I spend time researching how to survive after Aunt Flo begins to leave forever!

 RIP Flo
Gone but never forgotten
5/25/1977 - 1/28/2013

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails