Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm still Here!


Ok, it's Monday and I don't blog as much as I'd like. I think I disconect when I have alot on my plate. One thing I don't want to do is burden my friends and family with whats going on in my little world. My husband and I joined a church last week and yes it happened to be on Easter. We are not holiday church goers it just happened that the message we both heard moved us so much and we've been looking for a church home for years.
My daughter danced her heart out this weekend at a competition in Macon and her and I both had to deal with disappointment when she did not place:( She wins a lot so this was a great opportunity to talk to her about losing. We all no that they go hand in hand in life and it's important to except them both and move forward. She dried her tears and I sucked up mine and we enjoyed the rest of the day. Let me tell you we were there from 10am to 10pm and those kids danced all day!!!
I'm going to try and stay on top of my blogging and get more connected in the blogging world.
Oh yeah and can you believe that while I was gone, a whole 24 hours, my husband figured out how to feed the boys and keep the house clean:) I was so happy I cooked him a Turkey!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back!

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Yet said...

I left too but now I'm trying to do better. So far so good.
PS... your daughter looks so cute :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails